- Category: President Desk
- Published on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 14:15
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 2707
1. The award is available to licensed amateurs and SWLs.
2. Contacts made after April 5, 1982 are eligible.
3. QSL cards NOT required. Send certified list of eligible contacts from Log Book. Include Country in log.
4. Cost is NZ $3.00, Overseas US $4.00.
5. Eligible countries are those in ITU Region 3 whose amateur societies are members of IARU Region 3. These are: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, China (PRC), Chinese Taipei (Taiwan), Fiji, French Polynesia (FO8 only), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcain Islands, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Tonga, Vanuatu, Vietnam. PLUS -
ONE Country credit from US Territories in the Pacific from Guam, Northern Marianas, American Samoa, Wake Island, Baker Howland Group, as represented by ARRL. or
ONE Country credit from Chago Archipelago (VQ9), represented by RSGB. Current total of available 'countries' is 34. Requirements for Award as from January 1, 1986: Basic, 7 areas; Silver Endorsement, 15 areas; Gold Endorsement, 20 areas. These to be reviewed as considered necessary by the custodian who would recommend appropriately to the Secretariat.
6. Awards may be endorsed for any mode or band.
7. Application to NZART Awards Manager.
Alan Chapman ZL3GX
NZART Awards Manager
PO Box 1733
or E-mail: awards @ nzart.org.nz