- Category: Event
- Published on Monday, 31 December 2012 09:13
- Written by Administrator
- Hits: 2146
Tanjung Piai was chosen as our first series of our dxpeditions on 26th-28th February 2010 because of its uniqueness. It is situated at the southern most tip of peninsula Malaysia which also makes it the Southern Most Tip of Mainland Asia. It is also a mangrove site where nature activists are working hard to preserve.
The location is a national park under the administration of Johor Parks Corporation.
We managed to establish contact with 351 contacts from 44 countries. More information on the links listed below
- Gallery > http://www.marts.org.my/gallery.aspx
- Video > http://bit.ly/9eGRc0
- PDF > Dxpedition Report
- Info > http://www.qrz.com
- Info > http://dxpeditionmalaysia.blogspot.com